Home

Feed icon

Monday, December 5, 2011

Myleene Klass: I love Loose Women - I don't care if they make fun of me

Myleene Klass wasn't bothered when Janet Street-Porter and Jenny Eclair defaced her photo on Loose Women.

Newly married to Graham Quinn and mum to daughters, Ava, 3, and Hero, 9 months, she has other priorities.

'Everyone was offended but I couldn't care less,' Myleene, 33, tells Now's Dan Wootton.

'My mantra isn't to get everyone to like me. I love Janet.

'When I went on the show after having Hero, she helped me out.

'I'd been up all night so hadn't brought my brain.

'She prompted me a few times and I thanked her after.'

So why did Janet and Jenny attack her picture?

'I think they just thought it'd be funny!' says Myleene.

'I want to go back on the show.

'The women are feisty and educated and funny.

'I wanted the photo so I could keep it in my downstairs bathroom, but ITV wouldn't give it to me!'

3 comments:

Herryponting said...

I agree with her.
Buy Mens Cologne Products

Anonymous said...

Oh.My girl! What are you see? So pathetic! Combined with your story, i think the music can heal you! Come on with Beats by Dre

Unknown said...

Amazing post in this blog. Hope more people reaching your blog because you are sharing a good information. I noticed some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing this.......... Debt Management Plan

Post a Comment