Home

Feed icon

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ariel Winter's Mom Goes on All Her Dates

Modern Family's 13-year-old star Ariel Winter is already dating. But don't worry, this gal is well-versed in the opposite sex. She says she's "smart with boys." Plus, she says she "knows how to handle them" and "what to do around them."

She's confident, but as an extra precaution her mom chaperons all of her outings with male suitors (and probably drives). Winter said (via People.com): "If I go on dates, my mom is always with me. She's always there making sure I'm all right. Like if I go to see a movie with a boy, she'll go to dinner next door."

Her protective dad doesn't know most of this, though. Winter added: "My dad does worry, but he doesn't know half the things. He's just like, 'Don't tell me. Don't tell me and it's all right.'"

2 comments:

looseyourweight said...

What a beautiful young lady.

Unknown said...

it's beautiful long white hair outrageous

http://watch-free-streaming-movies-online.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment