Home

Feed icon

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tori Spelling Opening a Shop Called – You Got It – InvenTORI


Much like her character on Beverly Hills, 90210, Tori Spelling is starting her own boutique.
InvenTORI, which will sell antiques as well as products for children and pets, opens for business in the San Fernando Valley community of Sherman Oaks, Calif. on Monday.
"I've been a collector all my life," Spelling says. "I have a true love of antiques and beautiful pieces for the home. I realized I no longer had enough space to keep up with all of my finds so that's how I came up with the store concept of InvenTORI. I now can share my collection with others."
Coincidently, Spelling's store is just two doors down from fellow actress Lisa Rinna's boutique, Belle Gray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment