Home

Feed icon

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snooki To Host MTV's Grammy Coverage


Snooki has once again pushed the task of learning how to write a check another few days, as she's signed up to be a correspondent for MTV on the red carpet during this Sunday's Grammy Awards. She'll join Sway Calloway, and together they'll co-host the red carpet's live-stream from 6PM-8PM (EST). But instead of going around and asking who everyone is (like she did last year), Snooki plans to study up on who'll be in attendance. On the poor job she did in 2010, she said "I did do the Grammys last year, and I really had no idea what was going on This was all new to me. So now, being in it for a year, I know what to expect. And I'm gonna study a little more [about] what people are up to and who they are. I'm not gonna be like, 'Yo, Kings of Leon, who are you?' But chances are they won't be studying up on her, and Ryan Murphy would argue there's definitely still room for chaos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment