Home

Feed icon

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mila Kunis' Sexiness is Distracting


Wow! That's the first thought that came to mind when I saw how beautiful Mila Kunis looks on the cover of W Magazine.
The Black Swan goddess is wearing a Chanel silk tulle organza coat with feather collar and sleeves and a Eres silk bra on the cover and a Marchesa jumpsuit in the photo above.
In the issue Mila talks about Black Swan, her first acting gigs and being beautiful & funny in Hollywood. Here are some highlights from the article:
On her dance training for the film:
“I had never danced in my life. I trained for four months, seven days a week, five hours a day. I had one day off on my birthday. I lost 20 pounds. I tore a ligament. I dislocated my shoulder. I have two scars on my back. And it was worth every minute. But I will..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Its really very nice blog, very useful information, Thank you for this article...
Mobiles
Intertainment
Celebrities Juice
Free Calls

Post a Comment