Home

Feed icon

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Heidi Montag Upset by Andy Cohen's 'Hurtful' Comments


Andy Cohen struck a nerve when he said Thursday that he'd rather "stab ... knives into my own eyes" than have Heidi Montag join The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
"Andy's tasteless remarks were hurtful and completely unnecessary," Montag tells PEOPLE. "I was simply being playful. I'm well aware I'm not the right demo for that show, but Andy Cohen took it to a malicious place. I have always been a fan of the Housewives franchise and I don't appreciate being bullied."
The harsh comments came from Cohen during his Watch What Happens Live late night talk show. Cohen also called Montag "delusional," for a Tweet that implied that she was in talks to appear on Real Housewives.
"Watch out Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Here comes Heidi," the former Hills star wrote with a link to a report that said she and husband Spencer Pratt were in talks with show producers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment