Home

Feed icon

Monday, January 24, 2011

Kim Kardashian Talks Teen Pregnancy


Kim Kardashian spoke out yesterday about how teen pregnancy cooler than one of those dancing dandelions that has sunglasses on. Responding to the news that 90 girls at a Tennessee high school are pregnant or have had babies in the last year, she wrote on her blog that MTV's Teen Mom is to blame for glorifying teen pregnancy. She said, "When I think back to when I was 16, there was no way I would have even considered having a baby. The Thought wouldn't even have entered my head...having a baby so young shouldn't be seen a the trendy thing to do. Girls, please think very carefully before you make these kinds of decisions." Amber Portwood, star of Teen Mom and the Madison County jail, responded, "last time I checked, Kim Kardashian has a sex tape." Ohhh girl, you do gots a sex tape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment